Maddy’s Egg-cellent Fried RiceProduits et recettes
This month we’re making fried rice, a staple in my diet!
This is something I eat for lunch before an afternoon workout. It’s a great option because it’s got a perfect mix of carbs, protein and veggies to keep me full through a workout – and it’s also just tasty! This time around I used broccoli and green onions, but you can really use any veggies you’ve got on hand: peppers, mushrooms, carrots, cabbage - they all work! Really the things you need are garlic, ginger, soya sauce, rice and eggs.
I use Burnbrae’s EGG Creations! Whole Eggs Original to boost the protein content and keep me full through my afternoon practice. EGG Creations! are a super convenient product because there’s no mess (no cracking required!). Simply pour in the desired amount of liquid eggs and you’re done – just be sure to shake before you pour.
2 cloves of garlic
½ inch of ginger
1 tsp neutral oil
1 cup of cooked rice
½ cup of EGG Creations! Whole Eggs Original
½ cup of chopped broccoli
1 tbsp soya sauce
Optional: chopped herbs (cilantro or basil)
Optional: hot sauce to taste
1. Add oil to a frying pan. While that heats up, chop garlic and ginger and add to the pan.
2. Cook for one minute then add chopped broccoli.
3. Once broccoli is cooked, add the rice.
4. Once rice is heated through, make a well in the center of the pan and add your EGG Creations! liquid eggs. Scramble until cooked and then incorporate with the rest of the ingredients.
5. Add soya sauce to taste.
6. Transfer to a bowl and top with hot sauce and herbs if desired.
800m Runner & Olympian
D'autres articles qui pourraient vous intéresser
Naturoeuf Que des blancs d’œufs, un produit pasteurisé
La pasteurisation est un processus vieux d’une centaine d’années qui, grâce à la simple chaleur, permet de détruire des agents ...